Thursday, May 2, 2013

Fourth Week!!!

The fourth week is well on its way to being over! Yesterday was challenge day. The fourth week physical challenge was called "The Cyclone". It was a circuit challenge where all 218 people moved from station to station as the bell sounded. There were five stations in total. For example there was a push-up with knee touches station then a lunge station etc. We had to do each exercise for 45 sec and move to the next station. The challenge only lasted for 20 minutes but I was sweat soaked by the end of it. I would rather run!!!!

We had another enrichment speaker yesterday afternoon. The day flew by. Some of the other girls and I escaped for a couple of hours during our free time yesterday. We did some shopping and had some Chick Fil a!! It was a nice change of pace.

I am still working on a couple of major projects. Hope to have all of that finished soon. About 115 people are taking the New York City trip this week end. I did not sign up for it mostly because I have been to the city before and the trip was $600. I could not bring myself to spend that kind of money. I know that it will be a wonderful opportunity for those that are going.



No comments:

Post a Comment