Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Second week

Well I made it through the first week and a weekend trip home. The first week was some what stressful. I think the main reason was I felt like I was not in control. It took a while to figure out where I needed to be. I am more settled now and starting to enjoy my classes.  I have several good classes and I like all of my instructors.  I am learning and will learn a lot of good information that will be useful to me when I return home and back to work.  So far I have enjoyed my fitness class. It is one of those things that your not sure of in the beginning. Fitness is comprised of both a classroom portion and gym workouts.  There is a lot of good information about nutrition that I am learning in the classroom and I'm getting my rear end kicked in gym.  I am so happy that I started running a year ago.  My fitness instructor made it clear that we have to focus on running outside of class to be successful.

My roommate is great. We get a lone well. She is a great runner and I have been taking advantage of running with her when I can.  It is difficult to keep up but I am working on it.  I loved getting to see my girls this past weekend.  I think that helped release my stress.  They keep in touch with me which helps as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment