Saturday, April 6, 2013

Check-in Day!!!

Today has been a very long day.  I left home early and drove over 7 hours to the NA.  The check in was great.  There were plenty of FBI Agents in training to assist with getting our stuff from our vehicles to our rooms.  My room is small but nice.  I believe that it must have been updated in the last few years because it is much better than what I expected from what others have told me.  I have unpacked and bought my uniforms that will be required for the next 10 weeks.  I participated in a tour of the campus which is very large.  My room mate has not yet arrived so I am still wondering about that one.  The FBI National Academy (Law Enforcement) has four classes a year.  Most classes have approximately 250 students and averages about 30 to 50 females.  Class 253 has been cut back to about 210 or so not sure yet.  They are doing construction on one of the dorms and cut back the number as a result.  I also heard that there are less than 20 females.  I have met about 6 so far.  All are very nice and ready to talk.  There is one other lady from Tennessee.  Her name is Gracie and she is from Memphis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment